Tuesday 23 August 2016

Telenor 60 Gb in Rs.100 for Month

Telenor 60 Gb in Rs.100 for Month


Every person remains in the search of epic and want to achieve it in shortcut way .As you read my post 60 GB internet in PKR 100 for whole month and you clicked here
within second and after few seconds your browser showed the page where you are looking Free (Epic) 60 GB data in (shortcut) only PKR 100/ Some times these kinds tricks valid but mostly after a time pass it does not work .The offer you looked here it had been valid and me too had been using it my self even facilitate my neighbour and friends with this cheat offer,since me published this post on pakzest.blogspot.com a huge traffic was turned here and much of them activated this package and enjoyed , and just after publishing this trick post me found that Telenor PK got alert that something went wrong and they monitored the users and a day they silently terminated this offer and with a great sob and teas flowing on my keyboard I'm saying this offer no more longer available !
But few of my visitors thinking with annoyed mind that my article wasted their precious time so for that I'm sorry but here I will type the code and infos about this package !
loading...





From your Telenor SIM dial *4006# after dialing it your SIM will be a data SIM and then internet load on your SIM of Rs.100/- But remember after it your call charges will be Rs. 07 and SMS charges will be Rs.05 and no other offer or bundle can be subscribe .

14 comments:
Write your Comment
Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://t.co/quGl87I2PZ
Join Our Newsletter